The HobbyMaster® Crush was designed for those smaller, lower volume operations. Still a great value 100% Australian Made crush with full vet facilities. Designed to capture and hold cattle quickly and safely. The Metalcorp HobbyMaster® Crush features our new in-house engineered ratchet mechanism* which resides on all our crushes to ensure a long reliable lifetime of service. Standard features include forward and rear headbail operation, rail type rear sliding door with easy one touch operation. Split vet gates on the operating side, full length vet gate on the other for walk through access. Lower vet gate with 2/3 sheeting to reduce risk of kick-back from the animal while still providing good access, designed for hands-free operation. Split gates on both sides with lower gates fully sheeted for safety, upper gates on both sides providing good access through three rails. Strength and safety is still the key focus with this crush and the HobbyMaster® shares the same robust chassis and headbail as the other Metalcorp Heavy Duty crushes. All wheels are cast iron with plain bearing.
* All wear parts in the ratchet mechanisms are precision water jet cut from Bisalloy 80 plate to ensure a long and reliable service period.
Proudly manufactured using Australian made BlueScope Steel
All prices unless stated are inclusive of GST. Prices may vary and are subject to change without notice. Some products not available in Western Australia or Northern Territory. Delivery for large items available to select postcodes only. For delivery orders, the delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3720mm (Length).
- 1200mm (Width).
- 2100mm (Height).
- 720mm (Internal).
- Mounting plates are designed to bolt up to 3Tn loadbars provided by the leading brands available in Australia.
- Pinned on baulk gate
- Galvanised drop in floor
- Cattle crush roof kit
- Offside available - Special order, surcharge applies.
- Recommend install on level concrete slab and off ground.
- Regular maintenance is required to maintain safe and reliable operation.
- 12 months warranty from purchase date.
- Warranty claim freight to be paid by customer.
- Original receipt required for proof of purchase.
- Warranty is non-transferable.